- The Folks I know
- Go ahead, see if you know anyone I do.
- POJers Page
- A site dedicated to some of the coolest, craziest people I know who live in the world of POJerdom. Don't ask, just go.
- A nice place to visit. I wouldn't do it again if you paid me!
- Presbyterian College
- My college. An awesome place to be, though you probabaly wouldn't think it to look at the name. You can't beat a good Blue Hose down!
- Indigo Girls
- The less I seek my source for some difinitive, the closer I am to fine.
- Dave Matthews Band
- One of the best bands to come out of Virginia, ever!
- Cartoons from when I was young.
- A page full of links to pages on cartoons that I grew up on. Ahh, the 80's live!
Well, this page really hasn't been updated in a while, so I thought I'd leave a new message. Not that anybody really visits me anyway, but that's beside the point. I'm headed off to school this week, yes, that's right, back to the land of the Blue Hose. I must say, it's quite an experience to be at sporting events and hear people yell "Go Hose!" and have no one get offended. I don't really have anything to say so I won't babble on and on about useless topics and outdated ideas that none of you will care about anyway. Just remember, a web page is just something to keep you occupied while you're bored, so don't take anything on them too seriously.
If you own something with this number on it you may already be a winner
- Just about the coolest store on the planet. A definate necessity for college students and Massanetta Enablers.
- Massanetta Springs
- One of the most beautiful places that God has ever created. Home of the Massanetta Middle School Conference and it's crazy, nutty, wacky Enablers. Enablers rock the house!
- Kiddie Pooh Page
- Head here for pretty cool coloring book pages and a trip through the Hundred Acre Woods.
- The Princess Bride
- My absolute favorite movie. This page is full of pictures and fabulous quotes, as well as links to other P.B. pages.
- October Project
- An awesome band, now disbanded, that has a tendency to either really, really depress you, or just be mellow.
Sign My Guestbook
View My Guestbook